Last updated: 28th May 2022
Shah Makhdum Airport, Rajshahi.
Brief History Of Shah Makhdum Airport
Services Contact Development Schedule
Shah Makhdum Airport is a Domestic Airport at Situated on the Western side of the country. It is about 10 km North of Rajshahi city and beside the Rajshahi-Nowgon highway. Now two Passenger flights ( Biman Bangladesh Airlines and US-Bangla Airlines and Two Aviation academy) are operating in this Airport . Another airline Novo Air will operate very soon. Two Aviation Academy (Pilot training schools) are running here. They have six/ seven training Aircraft that are operating from this Airport.
Besides this domestic cargo flights are also operating to and from the different destinations at Shah Makhdum Airport.
|TWR FREQ||128.3 MHz|
Services/Facilities For The Honorable Passengers
Brief History Contact Development Schedule
- Air Conditioning waiting Lounge.
- Free Wi-Fi facilities.
- Canteen Facilities.
- Given flight information by PA system.
- Separate smoking zone and prayer room.
- Supply of cold and hot water as required.
Brief History Services Development Schedule
Airport Manager, Shah Makhdum Airport, Rajshahi.
Phone: +880 2 47800053 (Off)
Cell: +880 1708167303, +880 1894909500
Biman Bangladesh Airlines:
Office: +880 721 774838
District Manager: +880 1777775536
Station Manager: +880 1777775537
Cell: +880 1777777850, +880 1777777851
Station Manager: +880 1777777875
Brief History Services Contact Schedule
Recently Completed Development Works
- Construction of Luxurious Rest house.
- Approach lighting system
- Up-gradation of Runway lighting system.
- Planning to make it International Airport because Rajshahi is a Divisional as well as educational city.
Brief History Services Contact Development
* Click the following links for schedule, ticket booking etc.